Come Work Where Texas Meets the World
Our guests may be here for a conference, dining, special occasion or a place to stay, the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center meets every need with world-class attention to detail.
Steps from UT and the Capitol, the Center offers stylish and comfortable accommodations for business travelers, festival attendees, Austin sightseers and more. You’ll appreciate the convenience — and you’ll love our Texas hospitality.
The Benefits working at AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
- Paid Vacation Days
- Annual Merit Increases
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Performance Awards $
- Free Shift Meals
- Paid Daily Breaks
- Lockers & Locker Rooms with Showers
- Uniforms and Free Uniform Care
- Discount Monthly UT Garage Parking
- Discount Membership offerings
- Discount Gift Shop offerings
- Friends & Family Hotel Rooms
- Referral Bonus $
Benefits are available for Full-time and Part-time Associates!
- Group Medical Insurance Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Vision Insurance
- STD & LTD Insurance Disability Insurance
- Accident & Life Insurance 401LK Plan w/ Company Match
- Paid Sick or Personal Days Paid Bereavement Days
Summary: Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce.
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices prudent portion control.
- Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Detects and acts upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws.
- Receives cash from guests, makes change, verifies validity of charges, records charges and ensures vouchers are properly executed.
- Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment items, deposits and cash drops; secures bank.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards; keeps work area clean and organized.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in the bar area.
- Washes and sterilizes stemware.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are an enthusiastic person who is passionate about providing great customer service and feel you would make a positive addition to a great team, please submit your resume for consideration.
We are owned by UT Austin and managed by Compass Group North America, a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V.