Come Work Where Texas Meets the World
Our guests may be here for a conference, dining, special occasion or a place to stay, the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center meets every need with world-class attention to detail.
Steps from UT and the Capitol, the Center offers stylish and comfortable accommodations for business travelers, festival attendees, Austin sightseers and more. You’ll appreciate the convenience — and you’ll love our Texas hospitality.
The Benefits working at AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
- Paid Vacation Days
- Annual Merit Increases
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Performance Awards $
- Free Shift Meals
- Paid Daily Breaks
- Lockers & Locker Rooms with Showers
- Uniforms and Free Uniform Care
- Discount Monthly UT Garage Parking
- Discount Membership offerings
- Discount Gift Shop offerings
- Friends & Family Hotel Rooms
- Referral Bonus $
Benefits are available for Full-time and Part-time Associates!
- Group Medical Insurance Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Vision Insurance
- STD & LTD Insurance Disability Insurance
- Accident & Life Insurance 401LK Plan w/ Company Match
- Paid Sick or Personal Days Paid Bereavement Days
If you are an enthusiastic person who is passionate about providing great customer service and feel you would make a positive addition to a great team, please submit your resume for consideration.
Principle Responsibilities & Position Purpose:
Assist restaurant service staff by setting and clearing tables as required.
- Bus tables according to standard, including removing dirty plates, glasses, dishes, silverware, teapots, coffeepots and other serving dishes from tables. Primary role is cleaning and resetting tables during meal periods.
- Clean debris from tables, floors, chairs and side stations throughout shift, using proper equipment, cloths and sanitizer.
- Assist servers in providing Platinum service by completing such task as refilling beverages, pre-bussing plates, bread and butter service, ascertaining drink orders, delivering checks, etc…
- Stock side stations with proper amounts of silverware, napkins, glasses, cups, condiments, etc.
- Carefully, safely, and properly stack heavy trays.
- Clean service station and sweep/mop/vacuum floors periodically or when instructed.
- Assit in preparing floral decorations on periodic basis.
- Prepare dish pit for service in the absence of a steward.
- Assist greeter in setting up tables, greeting guests, pulling out chairs, answering phone etc…
- Reset tables to Flik standard. At end of shift, turn tables to dinner or breakfast set-up, depending on station.
- Set up receptacles for trash and dirty linen.
- Transport clean and soiled linens as required.
- Complete opening and closing side work as instructed.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
We are owned by UT Austin and managed by Compass Group North America, a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V.