Come Work Where Texas Meets the World
Our guests may be here for a conference, dining, special occasion or a place to stay, the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center meets every need with world-class attention to detail.
Steps from UT and the Capitol, the Center offers stylish and comfortable accommodations for business travelers, festival attendees, Austin sightseers and more. You’ll appreciate the convenience — and you’ll love our Texas hospitality.
The Benefits working at AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
- Paid Vacation Days
- Annual Merit Increases
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Performance Awards $
- Free Shift Meals
- Paid Daily Breaks
- Lockers & Locker Rooms with Showers
- Uniforms and Free Uniform Care
- Discount Monthly UT Garage Parking
- Discount Membership offerings
- Discount Gift Shop offerings
- Friends & Family Hotel Rooms
- Referral Bonus $
Benefits are available for Full-time and Part-time Associates!
- Group Medical Insurance Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Vision Insurance
- STD & LTD Insurance Disability Insurance
- Accident & Life Insurance 401LK Plan w/ Company Match
- Paid Sick or Personal Days Paid Bereavement Days
If you are an enthusiastic person who is passionate about providing great customer service and feel you would make a positive addition to a great team, please submit your resume for consideration.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to arrive to work on time and when scheduled.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess necessary management skills to include problem solving, decision-making, leadership, organization, planning, initiative, enthusiastic attitude towards customer service and a commitment to a team environment.
- Be flexible concerning scheduling needs and requirements.
- Demonstrated profit and loss management ability and client relations success is essential.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
We are owned by UT Austin and managed by Compass Group North America, a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V.